Morning gemmers,
I've been asked to write a case for support for the learning service at Arnos Vale Cemetery.  I have to admit I've never written one. Has anyone got any hints or tips, good examples or places to look for advice?  I'm not entirely sure how to start writing this.
I realise as a cemetery my site is a little different but it's a heritage venue so wound suit much museums, galleries or historic homes advice
Best Janine
Arnos vale