HI Lucy (and all)

Your corporate ‘partner’ is asking the wrong question: you shouldn’t be talking about percentage occupancy, you need to be talking about availability, and this is a much easier question to answer. To be able to offer an on-site education service you need to have exclusive use of the room(s) you will be using during the 39 weeks of the school year, from say 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. If they want to use the space outside these hours for corporate junkets or whatever then that’s their business, as long as it is understood that you have the undisputed right to the use of the space during term-time weekdays.

You should also plan for parking at least one, and probably two, full-size coaches on site: coached from local schools may well be able to drop their passengers off and then go to do other work until its time to collect them again, but coaches from further afield will need to park up while their passengers are with you. And if you’re doing half-day activities then its quite likely that at changeover time there will be two coaches on site.

Hope this helps

Richard.

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive