There are now only a few tickets available for this event at Imperial War Museums, London.   You pay by invoice or directly via EventBrite.

Programme:

10.00

   Registration and coffee

10.30

   Simon Bendry – National Education Co-ordinator, First World War Centenary
   How is the First World War taught in schools today?

11.10

   Alison Glew – Support Officer, My Learning
   Our First World War Guardians’ and ‘Aviation in Leeds’: Two digital interactives based on First World War collections

11.50

   David Avery – Senior Web Content Developer (Learning), British Library
   Uniting collections from across Europe: Building the British Library’s World War One learning website

12.30

   Ludvig Vanhose – Digital Media Manager, IWM
   Talk and tour of Digital Elements First World War Gallery

12.50

   Lunch

2.00

   Charlie Keitch – Digital Learning Officer, IWM
   Developing Imperial War Museums online resources for schools

2.40

   Gill Parkes – Principal Archivist, Durham Record Office
   Developing the Durham at War project

3.20

   Refreshments

3.35

   Robin Clutterbuck & Martin Bazley – Project Team, Gallipoli Association
   Gallipoli – Sharing Our Stories

4.15

   Plenary discussion

4.30