Thank you for your reply.
Sorry for the basic question, but could you explain more how to restore the data?
I'm still confused about the "remove". Is it performed by glm or something?

All the best,

EK

Hello EK,
                 The mean component is the timeseries average ( sum divided by number of elements ). If you wish to apply a highpass filter but retain the mean, you will need to save the timeseries mean before filtering and restore it after filtering.

Kind Regards
Matthew