Hi Joe,

looks like something quite low-level failed as it bails out right at the beginning… maybe you don’t have write permission where you’re trying to run things? One initial thing to make sure is that all run data is proper 4d nifti, e.g by loading it into fslview and checking that fslsize gives what you’d expect in terms of number of volumes etc. Also, if there are NaNs in your data your may want to pass it through fslmaths first. Also, make sure that file and directory permissions are OK and that FSLDIR is set to /usr/local in your case.
hth
Christian