Hi,

yes ­ this would be the minimal requirement.
Cheers,
Andreas

Von:  KUN HSIEN CHOU <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an:  FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum:  Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014 15:12
An:  <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff:  Re: [FSL] TOPUP and eddy_correct

Dear Andreas

If I use 60 directions which generated from GPS command line tool , how
could I use this kind of dataset with Eddy and topup ?
When I read the website of Eddy tool , it seems like I also need b0 images
which were acquired with reverse phase encoding. If I understand it
correctly, I need to acquire additional B0 images with reverse phase
encoding, is it right?

Best

Paul