You need to understand, you are changing the number of voxels from say
1,000,000 (per volume) to 11,000,000 or more times the number of timepoints
(that is a total of 2,000,000,000 or more voxels)! This is a huge amount of
voxels, and will be cumbersome for any server (let alone a single PC). i.e.
avoid this method! You can share images via google drive or dropbox.

I believe it was mentioned earlier that you should register your EPI,
keeping them in their native resolution, and do your analysis this way.

To reduce the number of slices use fslroi. This way you can get rid of the
several z slices of zeros (and neck).

Bryson