Hi Mohamad,

Thanks for sending. I looked at the images. They seem to be missing large
parts of the brain (see attached), which suggests that the preprocessing
wasn't good, and if that's the case, the results aren't reliable. You may
want to spend some time doing the FSL tutorials and becoming more familiar
with it before embarking on a real project.

Nonetheless, I couldn't replicate your finding of a large cluster. In fact,
there doesn't seem to be signficant results. Please see below (I run a test
with only 500 permutations, but these p-values seem quite far in spite of;
you should use more, say, 5000).

All the best,

Anderson

for x in *corrp* ; do echo "${x} $(fslstats ${x} -R)" ; done
rand_clustere_corrp_tstat1.nii.gz 0.000000 0.328000
rand_clustere_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz 0.000000 0.810000
rand_clustere_corrp_tstat3.nii.gz 0.000000 0.312000
rand_clustere_corrp_tstat4.nii.gz 0.000000 0.394000
rand_clusterm_corrp_tstat1.nii.gz 0.000000 0.398000
rand_clusterm_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz 0.000000 0.824000
rand_clusterm_corrp_tstat3.nii.gz 0.000000 0.342000
rand_clusterm_corrp_tstat4.nii.gz 0.000000 0.418000
rand_tfce_corrp_tstat1.nii.gz 0.000000 0.556000
rand_tfce_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz 0.000000 0.780000
rand_tfce_corrp_tstat3.nii.gz 0.000000 0.226000
rand_tfce_corrp_tstat4.nii.gz 0.000000 0.404000
rand_vox_corrp_tstat1.nii.gz 0.000000 0.706000
rand_vox_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz 0.000000 0.566000
rand_vox_corrp_tstat3.nii.gz 0.000000 0.818000
rand_vox_corrp_tstat4.nii.gz 0.000000 0.552000

On 4 December 2014 at 15:50, Alshikho, Mohamad J. <[log in to unmask]