Sent: 11 December 2014 16:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Functional Skills

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but which awarding body are colleges using for FS?  We've been using Edexcel since 2010, but are considering alternatives, particularly C&G.

I'd also be interested to know the pros and cons of your chosen AB.

Many thanks,

Graham Buss
Examinations Manager
East Berkshire College
01753 443841

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com<http://www.websense.com/>

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege. If this email and its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy them, distribute them or show them to anyone.
Please contact the sender to notify them of the error. Whilst every effort has been made to check for viruses in this e-mail and any attachments, the College does not warrant that it or they are free of viruses and you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk. Please note that electronic mail may be monitored.