Hi

We keep all of the certificates here until the framework arrives and then send them all out by recorded delivery to the student.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

logo

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?