Dear colleagues
Without appearing too Scrooge-like, can I respectfully invite list members not to fill our respective inboxes with seasonal greetings.

I expect that all list members would want to wish all in the EBHC community a "happy holiday season and a prosperous and joyful New Year."

Returning to 10,000 well meaning emails after the festive break may very well spoil my New Year!

Ba! humbug!

Grant