[forwarding on behalf of Laila El-Metoui]

Dear all,

Just to let you that we have decided to extend the call for papers for accentuate (NATECLA London day conference on 21st February at the British Council)  to next Monday 22nd December

Further details on this link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3QRxpZa-WteN2J0bWtudEpRQlJZcWQxd01zZDdkYWI1UzFv/view?usp=sharing&pli=1

We have so far received 17 responses which the organising committee will review and get back to everyone who has applied.

Many thanks for your support

Laila El-Metoui

NATECLA London Chair

Education Consultant & Trainer

last training at Working Men's College http://vimeo.com/108806782

Listen to my radio show OUTtakes the tracks of my life
http://m.mixcloud.com/tatalaila3/outtakes-1st-edition-15112014/

Live twice a month on www.reelrebelsradio.com

www.lelmeducation.com

Follow me on twitter @lelmeducation

Nominated Positive Role Model for LGBT at the National Equality and Diversity Award 2013

--

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]