Dear all,

We are looking at ways to make our webpages more accessible for disabled users.

I am interested to know if other institutions are using add-ons/ Assistive technology packages on their webpages such as Browse Aloud?

Did you see an increase in web use/site hits after installing it?

Any feedback gratefully received!

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Petty
Senior Disability Adviser
Student Services
The University of Winchester
Tel 01962 827492
email [log in to unmask]
University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4NR
This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message which do not relate to the official business of The University of Winchester shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No contracts shall be concluded by means of this email. Neither The University of Winchester nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments. The University of Winchester reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.