From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Conway
Sent: 01 December 2014 20:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tips and good practice - a gigantic collaboration

I would recommend for this topic you look through some of the articles in NADP's peer reviewed journal as I know there are some articles .......

http://nadp-uk.org/nadp-resources/Journal/

with regards
John

Dr John Conway
Principal Lecturer in Soil Science
Director of Research
Programme Manager, MSc International Rural Development Programme Manager, MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security Disability Officer Royal Agricultural University Cirencester, Glos. GL7 6JS, UK
01285 652531