Paul if you are offering to be the editor that is amazing!  I have a feeling
you may be overwhelmed!   I think there may be some merit in picking a
disability or specific learning difficulty as suggested, but there will be
tremendous overlaps when it comes to the topics.

So say you have visual impairment and a series of topics like lectures or
writing and even examinations as we had with the Open University Inclusive
teaching website – it was hard not to mention tips that would also help
other students. We have also found this with the LexDis strategies so you
may need a matrix approach and have it available online so people can dip
into the tips that are tagged or categorised to cover several difficulties
and link to the various activities undertaken.  The book can follow when you
have a collection with introductions and an overview of the issues and then
the tips!

If it helps we could add a section on the LexDis Wordpress site that are
‘teachers, academics and tutors tips’ or whatever you want to call them.  We
have a submit form that could be adapted with tips being sent to you Paul.
They would complement the student strategies there already and could be
added as posts.  http://www.lexdis.org.uk/

Please accept this as just an idea not something that needs to be taken up!
You could call it crowdsourcing and maybe we need to use kickstarter to fund
those helping out with the task!

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan