Hi Corey,

that's a good explanation, thank you very much.

I was not aware of this.
Now, I understand it.

Cheers,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

In most Library applications, these tend to appear in pairs, with repeatable / non-repeatable establishing max cardinality and optional / mandatory establishing min cardinality.

* Optional & Non-Repeatable = [0,1]
* Optional & Repeatable = [0,*]
* Mandatory & Non-Repeatable = [1,1]
* Mandatory & Repatable = [1,*]