Dear all,

I have trouble exporting the shift list with unusual amino acids from ccpnmr to cyana format.

My small peptide, that i have assigned in ccpnmr, has three unusual amino acids (norleucine, d-phenylalanine, 2-aminosiobutric acid). Loading the sequence to ccpnmr was no problem, i have found the three unusual amino acid in the Ccp codes and also during the assignment, there was no problem with the unusual amino acids.

Only when I've tried to export the shift list to cyana format, the unusual amino acid were missing in the shift list, but when exporting the sequence to cyana they were present in the sequence file.
Exporting the shift file to sparky worked, only the unusual amino acids are not recognized as such, they were converted to natural amino acids, such as Nle to Leu, Aib to Ala.

Any idea what could have gone wrong? And how I could export the shift list successfully to cyana without loosing my unusual amino acids?

Thank's for your help!

Best regards,
Viviane