Hi Yamei,

Depending on your dataset and collection, if you have collected any anomalous data, you can check for peaks that indicate phosphorus atoms in anomalous maps. It might even be worth feeding into ANoDe (http://shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de/SHELX/anode.php) if you have sufficiently high multiplicity on e.g. a Cu source.
(Disclaimer: I'm no expert. Others here know how this works much better than I do)

Shane Caldwell
McGill University