Hi, Eleanor:

Thank you for your suggestions.

In HKL, I integrated the data set with P222, and scaled it with P222 and
P212121.

From pointless, it says the data better fit with P212121.
So I would like to process the data with P212121 as well.

> And you have NCS translation at 0,0,0.5 which makes it hard to be sure if
the SG is P21212 or P212121
That gives the (probably incorrect) suggestion that the data might be
twinned

This might be the reason that import failed with P212121.

Regard

Uma