*** Absolutely EVERYTHING is 50% off for the month of December on our website - with free shipping, worldwide!

Check out our 2014 end-of-year highlights including James Meek, Slavoj Žižek, Arundhati Roy, Shlomo Sand, and LOTS more here: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/1773-2014-verso-highlights-50-off

**** FREE 'BEST OF 2014' VERSO EBOOK!

We bring you a compilation of our most exciting reading from 2014 - brought together for the first time in this ebook collection, and available for FREE download! http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/1785-free-best-of-2014-verso-ebook

With contributions from leading radical names including Arundhati Roy, Benjamin Kunkel, James Meek, Nadya Tolokonnikova, Walter Benjamin and Slavoj Žižek, this volume covers topics ranging from philosophy and Israel-Palestine politics, through to the politics of sex work, Mexico, feminism, and the misery of contemporary capitalism. Catch up on the best in left-wing thought with this holiday gift from us!

**** FINALLY, we bring you our holiday GIFT GUIDE!

Not sure what to get the radical in your life? We're here to help with this handy guide AND (don’t forget) it's all 50% off until the end of December!

We have stocking fillers for under £6 as well as the perfect gifts for theory lovers, film buffs and graphic novel fans. Radicalise the closeted communist in your life with some Verso books this season: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/1786-verso-s-holiday-gift-guide-radicalize-the-loved-ones-in-your-life