Well I know Luther rarely used the term. Henry's Parliament of 1529-36 is
known as the 'Reformation Parliament' but there was no 'Act of
Reformation'. The principal laws passed (from the History of Parliament
Online) were:
"1534: the *Act of Succession*
<http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/node/68766#Ref:ActSuc> made
Anne’s daughter, Elizabeth, Henry’s heir, and declared her half-sister,
Mary, illegitimate. (This was later changed. When he died, Henry named his
three children as his heirs: Edward, Mary and Elizabeth)

- 1534: The *Act of Supremacy* stated that Henry had always been the ‘*Supreme
Head* <http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/node/68766#Ref:SupHead>’ of
the Church of England and Henry and his government took control of the
Church.

- 1534: The *Treason Act* made opposing either the *Act of Succession*
<http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/node/68766#Ref:ActSuc> or the *Act
of Supremacy* punishable by death.

- 1534: The *Act of Annates* awarded church taxes ( a tax raised by the
church from ordinary people) that had gone to Rome to the King instead.

- 1536: *Dissolution of the Lesser Monasteries Act* began the *dissolution
of the monasteries*
<http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/node/68766#Ref:Diss>. A survey,
carried out by the King’s leading minister Thomas Cromwell
<http://www.historyofparliamentonline.org/node/68745/>, had found that the
monasteries and other religious houses were full of corrupt and immoral
practices. This act decreed that the smaller monasteries were to be closed.
It started the process that would see the closure of all the religious
houses in England. Their property went to the King."

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet