Hello list,

I'm co-editing an upcoming issue of Magma Poetry magazine with Kayo Chingonyi. I'm working to make sure that there's as much experimental, innovative and avant-garde work in the issue as possible (troubled terms I know). It'd be really great to receive some submissions from list members. I hope you don't mind this message out of the blue.

The theme is Violence, interpreted very broadly, but we're also looking for poems that don't fit that topic whatsoever.

The deadline is the 31st of January and you'll find more details here.

Best wishes,

Chris Kerr