-------- Original Message --------
Subject: new books at Metambesen
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:42:35 -0500
From: Charlotte Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
To: Charlotte Mandell <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends,

Four new books are now available at Metambesen:

NON-JURING EPISCOPALIAN SONNETS by Peter Lamborn Wilson;

CLAWS by Barbara Leon;

THE LEMON by Ben Tripp; and

A BREAK IN THE WEATHER by Robert Kelly.

We'll take a little winter break at Metambesen and will be back with more books in the spring.

Also of interest:  The new issue of Drunken Boat includes work by me and fellow Metambesen authors Celia Bland and Ian Dreiblatt.

I have an excerpt from Rimbaud's Le Bateau ivre here;

An excerpt from Celia Bland's Madonna Comix is here; and

Ian Dreiblatt on Robert Kelly's new book of essays is here.

Finally, we've been posting excerpts from Robert Kelly's new long poem, Heart Thread, on his blog, here.

Happy 2015!

Charlotte