Other poets who write in her style? I don't actually know of any other poets who write in her style. Over the years her work has become more and more individual and I can't think of anyone who writes with her particular mix of the personal and the mythic which has become a lot more European in its feel and imagery, certainly none of the big innovative American names, male or female. If there are others who resemble Notley in 'style' and quality I'd very much like to read them. Any suggestions out there?