Hi Malcolm,

I have submitted a proposal via the link but not heard if its been accepted or even if you have received it, so was a little worried.

The title is:
Reflective, formative spaces for learning, teaching and assessment using Campus Pack Learning Objects

Sorry to give you more work but would be good to get al update.

Best

Maria

Maria Tannant (M.Ed, FHEA)
Programme Manager in Digital Pedagogy