Explore Your Archive 2014 – we need your feedback!

Thank you to everybody who supported and took part in this year’s Explore Your Archive campaign. What a fantastic week it was – whether it was the 200+ archives involved, an appearance on BBC Breakfast, or the 6.5 million people reached via social media, the whole sector showed how exciting it can be to Explore Your Archive! For an info-graphic of the people reached by the campaign please click here!

We’re really keen to hear your feedback from this year’s campaign so that we can take all your comments on board and plan for its third year in 2015. Please take a few minutes to tell us what you did, what you thought, and what you might want to do differently. We’d be grateful if you’d fill in the Survey before Christmas; we’ll share the findings early in the new year.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExploreCampaign2014

Remember that the Explore Your Archive branding is there for you to use over the coming year, not only in the campaign week itself but in connection to other national, regional or local events.

Thank you once again for your enthusiasm, inspiring stories, and feedback!

Best,

Marie and Matt

Dr Matt Greenhall | Head of Programmes | Archive Sector Development |

The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU | +44 (0)20 8392 5330 ext 2221 | 07879890156

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector/

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.