Please keep us  CC'ed on this  topic too...   at SMECC we have a nice collection and  archive on  Deaf and Hard of Hearing and Deaf/Blind Communications terminals etc.

A  side issue looking  for  news film shot on the  early 70s  first TTY ( legal in US)  between UK and USA

Have a photo of the news  crew hovering over the UK crew with a Creed and an American made modified MICON MCM.... but  want  more....  paper? photos?   movie?

Happy to scan digitize etc anything and make it publicly available on our  server related to  Deaf and Hard of Hearing and Deaf/Blind Communications.

Many Thanks  - Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC  www.smecc.org