Dear Janice

Having worked with numerous archive services I can say that the Logjam methodology is still valued and to have an updated version would be fantastic.  It might also provide an opportunity for creating sector wide statistics as was the original purpose of the tool.

A very happy Christmas to all Archives-NRA-ers.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan MSc, RMARA
Director and Consultant Archivist

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Associates Ltd