From: Arch-Metals Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Mark Hall [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 9:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: zinc and brass in Korea

Try sending a message to

Professor Jan-Sik Park

Department of Metallurgical Engineering, Hongik University, Chochiwon, Choongnam 339-701, Republic of Korea
Corresponding author. Tel.: +82 41 860 2562; fax: +82 41 866 8493.

[log in to unmask]" style="" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
While one of his research interests has been iron metallurgy in proto-historic Korea, I imagine he knows who could readily answer your question (assuming he can't).

Best, Mark Hall