Dear All stat

I was wondering,  if I would be given advice or help with the following task:
 have to conduct a literature review, on which a comparative analysis of
 methodologies applied on measuring different types of additions is
done. Additionally, I have to compare data obtained with the research
methodologies. The scope of my research is limited to four countries:
UK, USA, Brazil and Mexico. Given this, I have the following inquiries

1)
 Could you please suggest literature, which discusses the topic of
additions and its methodologies of study, on the mentioned countries?
(With a particular interest on UK)

2) Could you please suggest
the main websites, where, I can collect data and research methodologies,
 about the topic of additions on UK?

I deeply appreciate any suggestion , which help me to conduct this job.

Thank you very much

Merry christmas!  :-)

Igor Barahona

SIGNOFF allstat