Dear All,

We are considering setting  up, disease specific monitoring profiles for GP’s.

Do any labs currently do this?

How did you decide on the content .. evidence based or Clinician lead?

Any other experiences good / bad.

Thanks

Alex

Alexandra Yates DipRCPath

Clinical Biochemist

Blood Sciences Department- Biochemistry

Main Building

Royal Stoke University Hospital

University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust

Newcastle Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6QG

Tel: 01782 674255

Please note my normal working days are Monday to Thursday.

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/