I'r dim, diolch.

From: Megan Tomos <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 20:26:30 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: rub this in their face

Halen yn y briw?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Nov 2014, at 16:21, Gareth Evans Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dyfniad gan aelod o fudiad y Ffermwyr Ifanc sydd dan sylw, ar ôl iddi ennill cystadleuaeth gosod blodau.

“My sisters have been doing this competition for years and they have never got into the top three.

This is my first time here so I might have to rub this in their face,”

Mae'n debyg mai rhywbeth tebyg i 'eliw iddynt' sydd dan sylw, ond a oes rhywbeth mwy bachog ar gael?