Probably not what you're looking for, but I think this report card approach to top task mgt is excellent: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/05/16/stop-redesigning-start-tuning-your-site/

Our team also does an annual review as a more formal publication. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can dig out a PDF next week.

Cheers

Neil Allison
User Experience Manager
University Website Programme
The University of Edinburgh

0131 650 9513
www.ed.ac.uk/website-programme

Winner, University Standard of Excellence WebAward 2013:
http://edin.ac/1yR2Cir