*Apologies for cross-postings*

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

University of Surrey 2016

Following the success of our 2011 conference (Advancing Tourism Social Science), the University of Surrey are delighted to announce a major tourism conference for 2016. We look forward to hosting you at the university’s Guildford, Surrey campus in the UK for a full programme of academic exchange and social activities.

Dates:  19th to 22nd July 2016

Full details of conference keynote speakers, fees and our call for papers to follow shortly…

Best wishes,
Hania

Hania Janta, PhD
Senior Lecturer in Hospitality and Events
Head of Doctoral Programmes
School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Faculty of Business Economics and Law
University of Surrey
Guildford GU2 7XH

09MS01
Tel: +44 (0) 1483 686339

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/shtm/people/hania_janta/index.htm
http://surrey.academia.edu/DrHaniaJanta

******************************************************** This is the official mailing list of the International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences (IUAES) Commission on the Anthropology of Tourism. More info is available at http://www.iuaes.org/comm/tourism.html To join this list or to look at the archived messages visit: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=tourismanthropology To send a message to the list, send mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: please log on to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ and go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.