The organisation is honoured in honouring you, Eric.

Congratulations,

Craig

--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMARA
Archivist

PHONE: 01242 620125
WEBSITE: http://www.pettrust.org.uk
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/ThePlannedEnvironmentTherapyTrust
TWITTER: @pettconnect

For regular news and updates, subscribe to the (free) PETT eNewsletter:
http://eepurl.com/R6V_9