Dear All,

As there are no pressing items for discussion and many were at HEPSYSMAN (https://indico.cern.ch/event/350917/) yesterday, there will be no ops meeting call today. Experiment problems/issues that would have been raised will be linked to documents on the (now virtual) meeting page: http://indico.cern.ch/event/353895/. I will update the bulletin during the day https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Operations_Bulletin_Latest with other news and we’ll follow up directly on tickets needing attention.

The main additional item that would have been for today (which will now be covered next week) is a review of the GDB (and pre-GDB). In relation to these please note the following from Michel Jouvin:

"Thanks to the notes taken by Maarten and Oliver, I'm pleased to announce that summary of last GDB is available at https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/GDBMeetingNotes20141112. GDB Action List has been updated accordingly: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/GDBActionInProgress.

With Nils, we also produced a summary of the pre-GDB on volunteer computing: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/GDBMeetingNotes20141111.”

regards,
Jeremy