From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alessandra Forti <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 November 2014 13:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Multicore accounting

Dear UK sites,

could you also go through this exercise please and check the accounting numbers are correct for your site? I particular I see few blue boxes in the efficiency [1] (i.e. CPUtime> walltime)

Have all CREAM-CE sites enabled the multicore support (see below)?

The CESGA portal maybe the problem as PIC is stating but I'd like to iron out any misconfiguration before.

thanks

cheers
alessandra

[1] http://tinyurl.com/kwlwang