On 11/25/2014 10:57 AM, Daniela Bauer wrote:
> It seems to pick them at random. If I issue that command several times
> in a row, I usually get all of them. Otherwise just remove the ones
> you don't like.

I believe voms-proxy-init did randomise the selection in the version
before it was rewritten in java.

After it was rewritten in java, it did not randomise the selection.

I'm told the newest version in Java has been fixed so it does randomise
the selection, again!

This ticket tells the story:
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=99671

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220