Hello everybody,
Due to Josh and JK being away this week there isn't as much ticket
overwatch as usual, so you might have me poking my nose into your
tickets more then usual.

Only 21 Open UK tickets this week, most were covered last week and there
aren't any interesting new ones that I can see. I leave you with the
rule of thumb that an "In Progress" ticket should be updated at least
every 7-10 days (otherwise it's not really in progress!).

Tier 1
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=109712 (29/10)
CMS seeing glexec errors at the Tier 1, likely due to a lack of
"wildcard mapping" at RAL. Andrew L was investigating, but no news on
the ticket since. In progress (29/10)

100IT
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108356 (10/9)
The setting up vmcatcher ticket at 100IT. It looks like this ticket is
done, or at least getting there. I've prodded the ticket. In progress
(29/10)

Sheffield
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=109906 (5/11)
Some publishing problems have caused Sheffield to get a low availability
ticket. Things are fixed, but as it has been pointed out before this
alarm requires time to sooth it. My advice is to put the ticket On Hold
whilst waiting for it to go on its own. Waiting for reply (7/11)
Also how goes the Sno+ ticket
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=109207 ?

Durham and Lancaster
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108273
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108715
Both these sites have perfsonar tickets on hold after the shellshock
scare, here's a gentle reminder that the new perfsonar and accompanying
instructions are available. (I hoped to not have to mention Lancaster by
sneaking in a reinstall this morning, but had trouble getting my iDRAC
interfaces to work).

The Ticket with no home
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107880 (26/8)
Those funny SNO+ SUSE users and their problems with srmcp. The Tier 1
has cast this ticket out onto the streets, and assigned it to QMUL. Who
don't really want it (or deserve it!). As mentioned in his last update,
Chris has been having a chat with Matt M and it looks like srmcp is
working...kinda (if you give it the correct port numbers, and somehow
magically know these for each SE). Chris mentions that this could be
viewed as a bug in srmcp, or solved with a wrapper script that he
doesn't have time to write to. My suggestion is to give the SUSE users
the necessary ldap query to pull the information they need and let them
sort out the rest! Assigned (7/11)

Cheers all,
Matt