If you are worried that you won't be able to type fast enough, I can
however confirm that it is possible to reach QMUL without having to resort
to Wifi at all ;-)  In fact, provided you turn left when you leave Mile End
station, start walking and keep looking for QMUL appearing on your
righthand side, you might not even need a map.

Daniela

--
Sent from the pit of despair

HEP Group/Physics Dep