As a follow-up to this important Question or Comment:

 I wonder if there is a detailed Binary or digital atlas in MNI-Standard space of the Human cerebrum and cerebellar Arterial Blood supply or/and Venous systems,

I realize this is different from Brain regional CBF, CBV or Oxyegen maps, Glucose metabolism or even CSF atlases which can be built from published data.

The universal availability of such labelled Blood Atlas in the manner ICBM has advanced would improve quantitative MRI and clinical Neuroscience in years to come.

This "wished" atlas to be wriiten in MNI or analyze formats should be loadable in SPM toolboxes and MRIcro/N-GL family to make it independent from any platform.

Thank you. Khader

Khader M Hasan, PhD
Associate Professor of Radiology
MSE 168, Tel 713 500 7690 (FAX 713 500 7684)
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Medical School
Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Research Division
Diffusion Tensor Imaging Lab,  Tel 713 500 7683
http://www.uth.tmc.edu/radiology/faculty/khader-m-hasan/index.html<http://www.uth.tmc.edu/radiology/faculty/hasan.html>