Why is the new option not mentioned in the SPM12 manual?
Regards,AnnaFrom: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [SPM] Serial correlations in SPM12 (About FAST option)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:48:56 +0000

Why is the new option not mentioned in the SPM manual?
Regards,Anna

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:52:54 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Takanori,

function spm_cfg_mfx.m was written before the FAST option was implemented and hasn't been updated accordingly. As you probably figured out, a simple fix is to edit the 'cvi' field
 for this extra option:

    matlabbatch{1}.spm.stats.fmri_spec.cvi  = 'FAST';

I'd be interested to hear about the results of your investigations!

Best regards,

Guillaume.