From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Kerestes
Sent: 05 November 2014 14:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Trouble using gradient field map toolbox GUI in SPM

SPM experts,

I need some assistance with using gradient field maps in the SPM field map toolbox GUI.

We acquired field maps on a Siemens 3T and by default, Siemens saves 2 magnitude maps (one for short TE, one for long TE) but wont save the phase map. Instead it produces a precalculated field map in scanner units that needs to be converted to Hz.

I ran a matlab script that converts the field map to Hz for use in SPM, however when I go to load the precalculated field map (in Hz) in the GUI it wont recognize the file.

Any pointers would be great!

Rebecca