From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rhiannon Mason
Sent: 21 November 2014 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Women, Heitage and Museums (WHAM)

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Val

If you like I could approach our library at Newcastle University to ask if they would be interested. They have a large holding of SHCG journals so might consider this appropriate too. That way it would reach a wide future audience as anyone can come and consult reference material in the library. Can’t guarantee they would say yes but I could ask if you would like me to.

Best wishes

Rhiannon

Dr Rhiannon Mason

Senior Lecturer in Museum, Gallery, and Heritage Studies

The International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies (ICCHS)

Newcastle University

Room, 2.06. 18-20 Windsor Terrace

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

NE1 7RU

0191-208-5579

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/sacs/staff/profile/rhiannon.mason

http://newcastle.academia.edu/RhiannonMason

Follow ICCHS research: icchsresearch.wordpress.com