From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pronk, T.E. (Tessa)
Sent: 07 November 2014 13:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: re3data.org uptake in the UK

We do refer to the list as a source of possibilities. We suggest however to researchers to deposit only at a repository with a ‘data seal of approval’ at least, or even more stringent an ISO standard. Not all repositories listed at Re3data.org are trusted repositories. If not a trusted repository, the terms of use and safety should be carefully examined by the researcher. The option to obtain a persistent identifier for the data is also suggested by us as a prerequisite for selection of a repository.

Tessa