Dear all,

We are currently looking into the possibility of offering volunteer opportunities within Royal Mail to provide experience in Information Management/Records Management/Information Governance/Archiving. If anyone is interested, knows anyone that may be interested or how I can progress this further please let me know.

Kind Regards

Michelle

Michelle Darbyshire

Senior Records and Information Governance Manager

Royal Mail

Pond Street, Sheffield, S98 6HR

(         5456 4645 or 0114 2414645 Mobile: 07436039253

¹l       [log in to unmask]

P        Please DO NOT print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Confidential Information: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged, and are intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system. The content of emails sent to or from a Royal Mail Group account may be scanned to protect the security of our systems, to ensure the use of our systems is in compliance with Royal Mail Group policies or to protect confidential information.

ROYAL MAIL GROUP LIMITED registered in England and Wales at 100 VICTORIA EMBANKMENT, LONDON EC4Y 0HQ with the registered company number 04138203

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]