Sent: 04 November 2014 08:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What stats exist for information and records management in universities?

Dear All

As part of a business case I am developing I am seeking stats about the profile of information and records managers (and services) in universities.  Ideally something that will tell me e.g the proportion of HEIs that employ such information/records manager and costs etc.

I realise this might be a bit of a stretch. Am aware that SCONUL collects data with regard to university libraries and archives therein and think UCISA collects data about IT - am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks and apologies for x-posting

Caroline

Caroline Williams, BA, RMARA
Independent Archival Consultant
Senior Research Fellow, University of Liverpool
Visiting Professor, Liverpool John Moores University
President, Archives and Records Association

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Securing the future... - Improving services - Enhancing quality of
life - Making best use of public resources.

The information in this email is solely for the intended recipients.

If you are not an intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy,
or distribute its contents or use them in any way: please advise
the sender immediately and delete this email.

Perth & Kinross Council, Live Active Leisure Limited and
TACTRAN do not warrant that this email or any attachments are
virus-free and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage
resulting from any virus infection. Perth & Kinross Council may
monitor or examine any emails received by its email system.

The information contained in this email may not be the views of
Perth & Kinross Council, Live Active Leisure Limited or TACTRAN.
It is possible for email to be falsified and the sender cannot be
held responsible for the integrity of the information contained in it.

Requests to Perth & Kinross Council under the Freedom of
Information (Scotland) Act should be directed to the Freedom of
Information Team - email: [log in to unmask]

General enquiries to Perth & Kinross Council should be made to
[log in to unmask] or 01738 475000.

General enquiries to Live Active Leisure Limited should be made
[log in to unmask] or 01738 454600.

General enquiries to TACTRAN should be made to
[log in to unmask] or 01738 475775.