      From: Trish Greenhalgh <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 12:00 PM
 Subject: Re: A plea for some philosophical advice

Kev

This is what this list is all about. PhD student posts tentative query,
various people (some gurus) chip in, PhD student gains confidence and
clarity (and key connections), offers to help others. Lovely to watch this
emerging!

Trish

Trish Greenhalgh

Professor of Primary Health Care and Dean for Research Impact

Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry

58 Turner St

London E1 2AB

UK

+44 20 7882 7325