There are already a few presentations posted on the authors' profiles on ResearchGate.

Steve.

--
Dr Steven Ariss FHEA
Research Fellow

Research Fellow: Health Services Research
YH CLAHRC: Lead Evaluator
Health Services Research: Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Representative

Tel: 0114-22-25426

EPTOCI SHort Course (Evaluating Programmes, Technology and Other Complex Interventions)
Visit the ScHARR Short Course website for details

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015