-----Apologies for Cross-Posting------

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share with you the calendar of ATLAS.ti courses and other learning resources for the next couple of months.

1.  Free 60-minute demo webinars ATLAS.ti 7 Windows and ATLAS.ti 7 Mac, English and Spanish.  These webinars are taught weekly.  Register here:  http://atlasti.com/training/free-training/.  You may also request free demo webinars for groups of students and researchers.
2.  Online introductory courses ATLAS.ti 7 Windows and ATLAS.ti 7 Mac, English and Spanish.  These courses are taught at least twice per month. Register here: http://atlasti.com/training/premium-training/
3.  Face-to-face courses.  These courses are in the calendar for the next few months. For more information and to register, go to: http://atlasti.com/training/premium-training/
*This course is offered by the University of Surrey.  For information and booking, please contact [log in to unmask] or visit http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/study/daycourses/
**This course is offered by The Odum Institute at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.  For information and booking, contact Jill Stevens at [log in to unmask] or at +1 919 962 4157. (www.odum.unc.edu).

4.  Our database of consultants includes names of qualified professionals who can help you learn ATLAS.ti and use it effectively in your research.  Their contact information can be found here: http://atlasti.com/consultants/
5.  Our video library includes short video tutorials on ATLAS.ti 7 Windows and Mac. You may access them here: www.videos.atlasti.com.
6.  Take a few minutes to visit our research blog at www.blog.atlasti.com.  There you will find interesting articles in which researchers share insights on applications and tips for best practices.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ricardo
Ricardo B. Contreras, PhD
Director
ATLAS.ti Americas
Training & Partnership Development
Phone: 1 (541) 286-4391 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Pacific time zone)
Corvallis, Oregon. United States
ATLAS.ti Scientific Software Development GmbH
www.atlasti.com